ACPE – NW Scholarship Announcement
For 2016, the Association of Computer Professionals in Education (ACPE) has allocated up to $10,000 for scholarships of up to $2,500 each for students in Oregon and Washington. These scholarships are available to graduating high school seniors who have been actively involved in the use of technology during their high school careers and are planning to pursue studies in a technology-related field.
In order to qualify, a student must:
- currently be a senior at an Oregon or Washington K–12 public or private educational institution
- have demonstrated high interest and innovative use of technology during your high school career
- have demonstrated some community/school involvement, preferably with a technology focus
- plan to pursue studies in a technology-related field to obtain the minimum of a two-year degree
- have created a simple website describing their own technology project and including links to evidence for that project. The evidence should be accessible via a standard browser and should not require installation of any additional software.
- have completed the online Scholarship Application
To be considered, all components of the application must be submitted before 5 p.m. on February 14, 2016.More information including a link to the online application can be found here:
Questions can be directed to: email@example.com