Attached is information about the Kaiser Permanente 2016 Summer Internship Program
Internships will be posted at www.jobs.kp.org on Monday, March 14, 2016. (postings are only open for 2 weeks)
- Summer Internship positions are for Oregon & Washington.
- It is recommended to apply for more than 1 position to increase your chance of getting an internship
- Summer Internship dates are June 13-August 19th (Mandatory Training is on the 13th)
- Candidates will be contacted on or before May
- No positions are in direct patient care
Please share this information with anyone who may be interested. If anyone wants more details about preparing for this opportunity, please email email@example.com to get connected with a 1 hour webinar on being a competitive candidate for this program. Successful participation in this internship program and completing a CAIS internship packet can earn a student elective credit and satisfy the personalized learning graduation requirement. See attachments to learn more and to apply directly with Kaiser.
More Information: HR-REC-289 Internship Opportunities
Applying for Internship: How to apply